Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/29 06:21:02 UTC

[Axis2] nonBlocking seperate channel (is severely broken?)

Hi all,
I tried to use Async two channel in Axis2 for the Kandula2 (Transactions for
Axis2) project and I found several bugs.
Evne after doing some workarounds for some of them still I can't get the
client to do a succesfull call. Client keeps on listening till the listener
timeouts...

Is the async two cahnnel broken or am I doing something wrong... I couldn't
find any test cases for this too.
A guide from anybody who used this before is highly appreciated...

Thanks & Regards,
~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina

Re: [Axis2] nonBlocking seperate channel (is severely broken?)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
As i have found...doing anything non-trivial seems to break stuff
left, right and center :( To be honest it may have been working at
some point in time :) So we need to find and fix the bugs. No way
around it...

-- dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform