Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by 彬邵 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 07:41:48 UTC

Question:What does the property "collision" and "managed" in a DAS Column config mean?

Hi all

As the title says, when should these properties set true?

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

Re: Question:What does the property "collision" and "managed" in a DAS Column config mean?

Posted by 彬邵 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much!

Your answer is a great help to me.

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.