Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Xinbin Huang <bi...@apache.org> on 2021/08/04 17:51:03 UTC

Custom Source with the new Data Source API

Hi team,

I'm trying to develop a custom source using the new Data Source API but I
have some hard time finding examples for it. Can you point me to some
existing Sources implemented with the new Data Source API? It would be
ideal if source is for a pull-based unbound source (i.e. Kafka).

Thanks!
Bin

Re: Custom Source with the new Data Source API

Posted by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bin,

Flinks Kafka source has been rewritten using the new Source API.
You can find it here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-connectors/flink-connector-kafka/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/connector/kafka/source/KafkaSource.java

--
Best Regards,