Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bharathiraja <bh...@chain-sys.com> on 2004/07/31 11:06:26 UTC

in nested tag how to set values for array of objects

i am having problem in setting the  value for my business object by iterating array of objects in the nested tag .My code for that is

<nested:iterate id="lineElement" name="MenuGroupForm" property="menuGroupLines" scope="request">

"MenuGroupForm" is my formbean and

"menuGroupLines" is the property which contains array of mybusinessobjects .

i want to set the values for my businessObject
setter methods.

Please give me a syntax with an example for setting the values for mybusinessObject.