Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Boby boby <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/12 19:50:32 UTC

Client Authentication

Hi,
      I was going through the mailing list but couldn’t find the solution
for my problem so thought of sending a message to the list.

I am using ‘wsdl2java’ tool to generate java client for invoking
web-services. Web-services requires basic HTTP authentication to
authenticate clients. If I put these two lines of code before invoke, it
works fine.

call.setUsername("username");
call.setPassword("password");

I don’t want to edit the auto-generated code from tool ‘wsdl2java’. So is
there any way to set the authentication parameter somewhere else instead of
putting in the auto-generated code.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mudit