Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by hans couder <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/11 17:33:36 UTC

Adaptation documentation: mvn jbi:projectDeploy

Hi everyone,

In the ServiceMix Tutorial on
http://servicemix.apache.org/25-beginner-deploying-the-service-assembly.html
underneath section Using JBI maven plugin, it says mvn jbi:projectDeploy.

Is it still valid for ServiceMix4?   I myself find it easier just to
deploy it in the deploy folder.
If not, can I change it?

regards,

Hans

Re: Adaptation documentation: mvn jbi:projectDeploy

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hans,

We definitely shouldn't be telling people to use jbi:projectDeploy in
those tutorials so feel free to update the docs there.  You already
have an iCLA on file, so you should be able to update the wiki. If
not, just let us know and we'll try to get you the karma required...

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.