Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Lee <lz...@apache.org> on 2019/10/29 03:10:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] Move flink-orc to flink-formats from flink-connectors

Hi devs,

I found that Orc is still in connectors, but we already have the parent
model of formats.
- Is it better to put flink-orc in flink-formats?
- Is there a compatibility issue with the move? Looks like only the parent
model needs to be changed, and no other changes are needed.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [DISCUSS] Move flink-orc to flink-formats from flink-connectors

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
+1 from my side as well.

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.