Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/04 16:05:40 UTC

Wicket Maven JARs Compiled with Java 6?

Hi,

I'm getting a number of "class not valid" errors when my IDE is trying to
autocomplete imports.  Typically this error occurs when I encounter JARs
compiled with Java 6, while I'm on Java 5.  Can the JARs be compiled with
Java 5, or can multiple versions be made available?  Thanks.

-Nick

Re: Wicket Maven JARs Compiled with Java 6?

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure what the problem was, but upgrading fixed
it.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
Looks like both 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 were both built with Java 5.  Not sure what
the problem was, but upgrading to 1.3.1 fixed it.