Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 16:35:49 UTC

Module Popups

Is this blog post still relevant, or is there an official way to load a module as a popup?
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2007/08/popup_dialogs_as_modules.html

If it's not officially part of Flex, should it be added?

Harbs

Re: Module Popups

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

@Harbs, I don't think any improvement were made to module popups.

@Dave, Yes, I posted a lot of this stuff before I was forced to learn about
licensing.  I suppose I should go back and stick Apache licenses in all of
the files, but the posts themselves try to say they are free to use.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

RE: Module Popups