Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by V SRAVANI-XPK437 <sr...@motorolasolutions.com> on 2011/07/01 08:13:12 UTC

RE: Exceptions in servicemix

Hi Gert

Any updates on this issue?

Thanks&Regards
Sravani.V

-----Original Message-----
From: V SRAVANI-XPK437
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:05 PM
To: users@servicemix.apache.org
Subject: RE: Exceptions in servicemix

Hi Gert

Thanks…

Regd the jetty logs both my client and Servicemix are present in the same subnet..I don’t see any proxy related issues…

The code where I have the http constructed looks like

SOAPMessage request = MessageFactory.newInstance().createMessage();

            if ( request == null )

                return;

            if ( !createSoapNotification(request.getSOAPBody(), alert) )

                return;

            // Send the message

            SOAPMessage response = m_soapConnection.call(request, m_endPoint );

            if ( response != null )

            {

                SOAPBody notifyResponse = response.getSOAPBody();

                if ( notifyResponse.hasFault() )

                {

                    SOAPFault fault = notifyResponse.getFault();

                    Name faultCode = fault.getFaultCodeAsName();

                    String faultDescription = fault.getFaultString();

                    s_logger.info(funcName

                            + ": Notify SOAP Request Failed."

                            + ProjectConstants.NEWLINE + "Fault Code: " + faultCode.getQualifiedName()

                            + ProjectConstants.NEWLINE + "Fault Description: " + faultDescription);

                    return;

                }

            }

Where the SoapMessage and MessageFactory are from javax.xml.soap.*

Thanks&Regards

Sravani.V

Posted by V SRAVANI-XPK437 <sr...@motorolasolutions.com>.
Hi All

Can any one of you reply my previous email..I could see few exceptions on my servicemix application again..
We are doing performance testing and there will be huge number of messages sent to servicemix..
After a day or so I could see that service mix is not responding and throwing exceptions..
Please let me know what could be the reason.

18:11:30,475 | INFO  | Timer-2    | AutoDeploymentService    | ramework.AutoDeploymentService  648 | Directory: hotdeploy: Finished installation of archive:  servicemix-shared-3.2.1-installer.zip
17:46:33,251 | WARN  | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616 | ActiveMQConnection       | he.activemq.ActiveMQConnection 1529 | Async exception with no exception listener: java.io.EOFException
java.io.EOFException
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
	at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:267)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:156)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
17:46:33,318 | WARN  | ActiveMQ Session Task | ActiveMQConnection       | he.activemq.ActiveMQConnection 1529 | Async exception with no exception listener: javax.jms.JMSException: The transport is not running.
javax.jms.JMSException: The transport is not running.
	at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:58)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1157)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQSession.java:1651)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.afterMessageIsConsumed(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:679)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.dispatch(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:855)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.dispatch(ActiveMQSessionExecutor.java:99)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.iterate(ActiveMQSessionExecutor.java:166)
	at org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:117)
	at org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.access$100(PooledTaskRunner.java:26)
	at org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:44)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: The transport is not running.
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.checkStarted(TransportSupport.java:103)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:117)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:141)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:80)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:93)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:47)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1155)
	... 11 more
[...]
17:46:33,326 | WARN  | pool-flow.seda.servicemix-wsn2005-thread-2 | JmsPublisher             | ervicemix.wsn.jms.JmsPublisher   97 | Error dispatching message
org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS connection has failed: java.io.EOFException
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosedOrFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:1234)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:275)
	at org.apache.servicemix.wsn.jms.JmsPublisher.notify(JmsPublisher.java:88)
	at org.apache.servicemix.wsn.AbstractNotificationBroker.handleNotify(AbstractNotificationBroker.java:116)
	at org.apache.servicemix.wsn.AbstractNotificationBroker.notify(AbstractNotificationBroker.java:108)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor45.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.servicemix.wsn.component.WSNEndpoint.process(WSNEndpoint.java:143)
	at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:538)
	at org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:490)
	at org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
	at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
	at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:170)
	at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
	at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:651)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:676)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
	at org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:267)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:156)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
	... 1 more

Posted by V SRAVANI-XPK437 <sr...@motorolasolutions.com>.
Hi Gert

------------------------

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Gert
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I could see few other exceptions saying that the connection is lost as
> it was idle for too long time
>
> And the other is some persistence exception and Out of memory exception/
>
> Is that because of the jetty exceptions or is that different.
>
> I ll check my client code how it is and let you know.Also if that is the
> case that some encodings are happening what could we do for that to
> overcome the issue?
>
> Thanks&Regards
> Sravani.V

Gert Vanthienen