Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Chaganti Suresh Naidu (NCS)" <su...@ncs.com.sg> on 2019/07/05 09:11:09 UTC

Enquire about JMSConnectonFactoryProvider

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings,

I was using nifi quite some time, with the version 1.4.0,
And I didn't update the nifi version till now, and I want to upgrade nifi to 1.9.2 version which I got few conflicts which I manage to fix,
But for JMSConnectionFactoryProvider, it complains but in 1.4.0 version doesn't,

How I can fix the issue? I re-created the existing ConsumeJMS processor for my requirement, in it uses JMSCOnnectionfactoryProvider

Please help me out!

Thanks
Suresh

Re: Enquire about JMSConnectonFactoryProvider

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with upgrading NiFi.
What complaints or error messages do you get?

Thanks,
Koji