Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/12/06 14:52:51 UTC

Fw: jar packaging tool

Very interesting !
I suggest we use this to maintain our pre-reqs jars?

John Hawkins

----- Forwarded by John Hawkins/UK/IBM on 06/12/2004 13:52 -----

             "Sanjiva
             Weerawarana"
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             06/12/2004 13:47
                                                                   Subject
                                       jar packaging tool
             Please respond to
                 axis-dev

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-onejar/?ca=dnt-548

Could be useful to make a single jar for users .. this is not to
say we should give up on Tom's "no more jars" crusade ;-) .. just
that we could make user life easier.

Sanjiva.