Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sebastian Bergmann <li...@sebastian-bergmann.de> on 2002/09/20 08:08:07 UTC

[patch] Unbreak Win32 build

  Attached is a patch that unbreaks the Win32 build.

  It contains the two .dsp patches I submitted earlier and add two
  missing "ap_provider.h" inclusions.

--
  Sebastian Bergmann
  http://sebastian-bergmann.de/                 http://phpOpenTracker.de/

  Did I help you? Consider a gift: http://wishlist.sebastian-bergmann.de/

Re: [patch] Unbreak Win32 build

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 08:08:07AM +0200, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   Attached is a patch that unbreaks the Win32 build.
>
>   It contains the two .dsp patches I submitted earlier and add two
>   missing "ap_provider.h" inclusions.

Huh.  I wonder how it compiled for me without the ap_provider.h
#include.  I swear it did.  =)

Anyway, I committed it.  Thanks again!  -- justin