Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Petr Hracek <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/25 15:36:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Calling special cgi-script from different location from tag Directory / Location

Dear user,

I have some simple question.
In my configuration file for apache2 I have defined
either:
<Directory "/opt/apache2/htdocs/com/user_defined">
    Options +ExecCGI
    SetHandler cgi-script
</Directory>
or
<Location "/com/user_defined">
    Options +ExecCGI
    SetHandler cgi-script
</Location>
Is there any possibility how to call CGI script which is defined under directory
/opt/application/htdocs/cgi-bin/updatePage.cgi in case that one of
those tags called from the browser?

BROWSER -> /com/user_defined -> called script
/opt/application/htdocs/cgi-bin/updatePage.cgi

Thank you in advance
--
Best Regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek