Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kuga <kv...@infoblox.com> on 2008/10/20 05:06:04 UTC

Setting title dynamically on Modalwindow

Hi,
Can anyone help me with the following. Thanks in advance for any help.
I need to update the Title of the Modalwindow based on some actions on the
dialog. For example say i have added wizard in my modalwindow, the Title
needs to displayed as follows:
"Test Title : Step 1 of 2", if i go to the next step, the title needs to be
chaged to "Test Title > Step 2 of 2".

Note: I have the ajax request target for any updates.
thanks
Kuga

Re: Setting title dynamically on Modalwindow

Posted by Kuga <kv...@infoblox.com>.
Can anyone please help me with this?
Kind of not getting any clue.
Appreciate any help.