Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by bootjvm <bo...@earthlink.net> on 2007/09/01 02:26:57 UTC

RE: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog

Similar ideas have been floated before, but the general approach
has been to discuss issues like this on this list for all to participate.
I would suggets that we do not split our efforts into multiple
lists.  Simply follow threads of interest, start subjects on
JIT with '[jit][subtopic1] Description of issue'

Dan Lydick

Posted by Yuri Dolgov <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've made a first post in the blog [1]. The post is dedicated to Harmony
scalability analysis (in particular: overhead on thread switching and
synchronization
for workloads with different contention level). Please feel free to comment.

BTW Does anybody have good topics for discussion in blog?

[1] http://apache-harmony.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Yuri

Posted by Yuri Dolgov <do...@gmail.com>.