Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by rking999 <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/09 19:10:37 UTC

Multi-Module flat level parent POM problems

Hi,

I have a project structure similar to the following in SCM:

parent--branch--Maven--pom.xml

module1--branch--Maven--pom.xml

module2--branch--Maven--pom.xml

It is a flat structure and I have had to branch the projects so as not to
harm development using the old build system whilst we are in transition.

When I load the parent POM into Continuum it starts the build but does not
check out the other modules and cannot find the POMs for these modules.  The
Module path in the parent POM is ../module1 and ../module2

Is there anyway I can achieve this using Continuum?

thanks in advance,

Richard

Re: Multi-Module flat level parent POM problems

Posted by rking999 <ri...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply, it is SVN that we are using - I will look into defining
the external links and reply back with my results.

Richard

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
what is your SCM?