Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Arik Sher <ar...@ebsbrokertec.com> on 2016/11/17 09:57:21 UTC

Kafka 0.7 - problem with link to config

Hi,

I'm browsing to this link:
http://kafka.apache.org/07/documentation

and from there I'm clicking Configuration
http://kafka.apache.org/07/configuration.html
it seems to lead no where.

Can you please fix it?
We are still using Kafka 0.7 and really want to refer your docs.

Thanks,
Appreciate it,
Arik

This communication and all information contained in or attached to it (including, but not limited to market prices/levels and market commentary) (the "Information") is for
informational purposes only, is confidential, may be legally privileged and is the intellectual property of one of the companies of ICAP plc group ("ICAP") or third parties.
The Information is subject to ICAP's terms of business as published or communicated to clients from time to time and is directed to Eligible Counterparties and Professional
Customers only and is not intended for Retail Clients (as each term is defined by the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority).

The Information is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, bid, recommendation or solicitation in relation to any financial instrument or investment or to participate in any
particular trading strategy. The Information is not to be relied upon and is not warranted, including, but not limited, as to completeness, timeliness or accuracy and is subject to
change without notice. All representations and warranties are expressly disclaimed. Access to the Information by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and any
disclosure, copying or redistribution is prohibited. ICAP Securities Limited and certain of its affiliates are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
For further regulatory information and our terms of business, please see www.icap.com. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it and notify the sender.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

Re: Kafka 0.7 - problem with link to config

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Hi,

Thanks for reporting. Derrick Or (our resident site guru) was kind
enough to send PR 31 to fix the issue. I merged the PR and it looks
good. Hope it works for you too :)

Gwen

--
Gwen Shapira