Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by vishnutj <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/08 16:43:36 UTC

automated build and deploy of talend esb routes using Jenkins and Maven

Hi

I am looking for how to implement the continuous integration/automated build
and deploy of talend ESB routes using Jenkins and Maven. If any help please
keep me posted.

My talend version is 5.6.1. I need this to be implemented for ESB routes.

Regards
Vishnu

Re: automated build and deploy of talend esb routes using Jenkins and Maven

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

this question is not Karaf related and should not be on this mailing list.

However, you can take a look on this blog:

http://blog.nanthrax.net/2013/10/talend-esb-continous-integration-part2-maven-and-commandline/

Regards
JB

On 11/08/2016 05:43 PM, vishnutj wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for how to implement the continuous integration/automated build
> and deploy of talend ESB routes using Jenkins and Maven. If any help please
> keep me posted.
>
> My talend version is 5.6.1. I need this to be implemented for ESB routes.
>
> Regards
> Vishnu

Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org