Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by vickyk <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 21:43:45 UTC

Re: Karaf 3.0: Server at localhost/127.0.0.1:6101 presented unverified key

It is a WARN message and disabling the WARN Logging for
org.apache.sshd.client.keyverifier.AcceptAllServerKeyVerifier should get you
rid of this message.
Did you look into this direction?

Getting WARN message looks ok to me, is this causing any serious problem in
your setup.
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/remote.html

Re: Karaf 3.0: Server at localhost/127.0.0.1:6101 presented unverified key

Posted by vickyk <vi...@gmail.com>.
I think apache-karaf-3.0.0/etc/java.util.logging.properties file should be
used to control the logging.
I am able to get the details for older version here
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/users-guide/logging-system.html

With 3 version I can see log command working, you could use the same to set
the logging level by calling log:set.
Can you look into this direction.
I should not be worried about the WARN message, don't know the reason why it
bother you.