Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Graeme Merrall <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 23:19:47 UTC

Hierarchical facted search redux - nabble

>From Chris's ApacheCon talk on Solr (nice one BTW) I see that nabble
is apparently using Solr for search?  I noticed that the screenshot of
nabble.com in the presentation and the current site has some form of
hierarchy displayed when you search.

Is this done by Solr? Just lokoing for a clue as to how it migth have been done.

Cheers,
 Graeme

Re: Hierarchical facted search redux - nabble

Posted by Graeme Merrall <da...@gmail.com>.
On 3/15/07, Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> wrote:
> Nabble does aparently use Lucene, but i was not trying to suggest that
> they use Solr ... that screenshot was in a section where i was explaining
> what faceted searching is, and using them as an example of a UI with a
> single facet (which happens to be a hierarchy)

Gotcha. Thanks Chris.

Re: Hierarchical facted search redux - nabble