Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2014/03/27 18:47:50 UTC

Congrats on 4.3 release!

Hi all,

Just a quick note we upgraded one of our cloud environments (~600 vms) today to 4.3 and it all went smooth. We had a little issue (CLOUDSTACK-6293) with the custom SSL cert on the console proxy you might want to have a look at.

The GUI looks great and "feels" faster. The little "feature" that re-creates router vms on reboot REALLY saved us a lot of time. Cool!

Thanks for your hard work and congratulations on what looks like a great release! :-)

Kind regards,

Remi Bergsma

RE: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Re: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
we upgraded from a custom 4.2.1 hacked version to the standard 4.3.0
release to be even more exact;p

--
Daan

Re: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi Ilja,

Re: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi,

Re: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Remi

Re: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Can someone please commit the missing file wrt below for me? It has been
lingering for long.
The review request is at https://reviews.apache.org/r/18759/ , and the
changed file (ConsoleProxyInfo.java) that is responsible for handing out
the correct URL for console is missing in the commit for ACS 4.3 *only*

Thanks,
Amogh

Re: Congrats on 4.3 release!

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.