Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Uma <um...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/26 14:25:56 UTC

Reg:Change the invitation application favi icon url name in openmeetings

Hi,

I'm a newbie to openmeetings, how to change invitation application name in
openmeetings..

My invitation url:

http://192.168.2.19:5080/roycemeet/swf?2&invitationHash=b2c4661e5fec0ea0dc4ec7dc5ccb0b46&language=1

It's the shows correct favi icon but it's shows the Openmeetings in app
name

i need to change my name..... i attach the screen shot also

Re: Reg:Change the invitation application favi icon url name in openmeetings

Posted by Uma <um...@gmail.com>.
Hi maxim,

I need one help how to implement download option for image file in rooms.

I have the code for download file but i dont know how to build the code

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.