Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/23 12:33:34 UTC

session id

I found out that if two windows have same session id ( use ctrl + n to
create a new one), one window operate with affect the other ones , is
there any thing I can do to prevent?

Re: session id

Posted by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com>.
When using the seperate window , I don't find any concurrency problems
, but if I use Ctrl+N in IE , this problem appears, and I have tried
the properties in Tapestry 3 , but still got concurrency , any idea?

RE: session id

Re: session id

Posted by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com>.

RE: session id