Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by harry <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 18:42:49 UTC

Java to WSDL missing class defination

Hi,
I am trying to generate WSDL for my Project using CXF 2.4.1. In project
there are classes which extend from another class, shown below. Some of them
are showing up in WSDL and some are not. I have provided details for the
both classes:

 Code not showing in WSDL

@XmlRootElement(name = "DAOMachine")
@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PROPERTY)
@XmlType(name = "DAOSIPTrunk", namespace = "dao.hit.com",
propOrder={"PK","NAME", "FK_Part", "DESCRIPTION"})
public class DAOMachine extends DAO<Machine> {
    @XmlTransient
    private static final Map<String, String> DBCOLUMN_TO_SQLTYPE_MAP = new
LinkedHashMap<String, String>();
    static final String PK = "pk";
    ..............}

@XmlRootElement(name = "DAO")
@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
@XmlType(name = "DAO", namespace = "dao.hit.com")
@XmlTransient
public abstract class DAO<T> {
      //I have marked all field as transient here
}

Code showing up in WSDL

@XmlRootElement(name = "SIPTrunk")
@XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PROPERTY)
@XmlType(name = "SIPTrunk", namespace = "evo.hit.com")
public class SIPTrunk extends EVO {
......}

Any help on this issue will be very helpful.
Thanking you in advance,

Re: Java to WSDL missing class defination

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:42:49 AM harry wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to generate WSDL for my Project using CXF 2.4.1. In project
> there are classes which extend from another class, shown below. Some of them
> are showing up in WSDL and some are not. I have provided details for the
> both classes:

Is there some method or field or something in the service that would point off
to those types?    For example, is there a method that either takes a
DAOMachine as a param or returns it?    If there isn't a method or something
that would take it, CXF would have no information about and thus would not
include it in the WSDL.

Dan

>  Code not showing in WSDL
>
> @XmlRootElement(name = "DAOMachine")
> @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PROPERTY)
> @XmlType(name = "DAOSIPTrunk", namespace = "dao.hit.com",
> propOrder={"PK","NAME", "FK_Part", "DESCRIPTION"})
> public class DAOMachine extends DAO<Machine> {
>     @XmlTransient
>     private static final Map<String, String> DBCOLUMN_TO_SQLTYPE_MAP = new
> LinkedHashMap<String, String>();
>     static final String PK = "pk";
>     ..............}
>
> @XmlRootElement(name = "DAO")
> @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.FIELD)
> @XmlType(name = "DAO", namespace = "dao.hit.com")
> @XmlTransient
> public abstract class DAO<T> {
>       //I have marked all field as transient here
> }
>
> Code showing up in WSDL
>
> @XmlRootElement(name = "SIPTrunk")
> @XmlAccessorType(XmlAccessType.PROPERTY)
> @XmlType(name = "SIPTrunk", namespace = "evo.hit.com")
> public class SIPTrunk extends EVO {
> ......}
>
> Any help on this issue will be very helpful.
> Thanking you in advance,

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog