Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Olivier Terrier <ol...@temis.com> on 2008/07/02 13:39:40 UTC

collectionProcessComplete() not called

Hi all,

I have a CPE with a cas consumer that throws a ResourceProcessException
in its process() method.
Surprisingly the collectionProcessComplete() method of my
StatusCallbackListener is never called at the end of the collection
processing.

Anybody has already experimented such a behaviour? Any hint?

It is quite easy to reproduce with a dummy consumer with this
implementation

public void processCas(CAS aCAS) throws ResourceProcessException {
	throw new ResourceProcessException(new
FileNotFoundException("file not found"));
}

Thanks

Olivier

Re: collectionProcessComplete() not called

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Do the logs show anything?  For instance, the CPM can be configured to
respond to error conditions in several ways.  Perhaps the CPM is
"aborting", due to this ResourceProcessException?

-Marshall

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Off the top of my head, I seem to remember that you
need to implement and register an error handler that
then gets called.  hth.