Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jeremy Cavanagh <je...@orange.fr> on 2019/02/17 20:53:30 UTC

Newbie, Success!

Hi,

I think that everything has been accomplished.

Thanks Laszlo, I shall wait for feedback before continuing. Particularly
as it was a surprising amount of work and sometimes very frustrating but
on the whole very enjoyable.

Regards

Jeremy

Re: Newbie, Success!

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Yes, usually you need to wait, answer the questions and requests if
there is any.

Or you just open a new branch and start to work on the next thing to
contribute!