Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/14 10:34:53 UTC

[m2] how to define the output HTML's encoding when using site:site?

Hi, there,

I am using maven 2 to generate project site. But it does not seem to work
well when generating chinese pages... I set the xdoc encoding to UTF-8, but
i don't know where i could define the encoding of the output HTML. All HTML
pages are encoded in ISO-8859-1. I know that for maven 1 i could modify the
default.properties in maven.jar, but what should i do for maven2?

Thanks in advance.

--

ZHENG Zhong

1 Avenue Alphand
75116 Paris, France
+33 6 76 80 45 90

Re: [m2] how to define the output HTML's encoding when using site:site?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Please file this as a bug. We need a better XML parser to be used for
it in this case - you should be able to use the XML encoding to do
this.

- Brett

Posted by Jean-Charles Giardina <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.