Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by yaswanth kumar <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/16 20:12:52 UTC

Solr nodes going down

I am seeing a weird issue of all the solr nodes on a single collection are
shown as down, even though I restart the solr and zookeeper services.

Little background
Its just one collection with 4 replica's and the collection size is about
~140GB, I did enabled ttl that runs for every 5 mins to delete the expired
documents from the collection.

It used to work good till some time when the collection size is below this
140GB but all of sudden its now showing down and not seeing any related
errors in the solr logs. Can someone guid me on how to troubleshoot this?

Solr version: 8.2
Zookeeper: 3.8.4

--
Thanks & Regards,