Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2011/03/17 19:37:24 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 » Apache Stanbol Enhancer Integration Tests #64

See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/stanbol-trunk-1.6/org.apache.stanbol$org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.integration-tests/64/>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 » Apache Stanbol Enhancer Integration Tests #64

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Today in the morning I found out that the workspace is actually
available via the hudson server. It is not within the build but
directly under the project.

I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-117
describing what happens.

best
Rupert Westenthaler

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.
OK, I have increased the timeout from 60 to 180 sec. It's OK now

  S.

On Mar 21, 2011, at 3:21 PM, Olivier Grisel wrote:

> 2011/3/21 Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>:
>> Hi Stefan
>>
>> This Exception is just because the initialization failed and the
>> JarExecuter waits only for 60sec.
>> The interesting loggings - describing what went wrong - are in the
>> "/sling/log/error.log" within the "integration-tests" directory.
>> It would be nice if you could provide those.
>
> On this specific case it might just be that the EEPC took more than 60
> sec to deploy all the OSGi runtime and services.
>
> It never failed on my box for at least a week and I run the tests almost daily.
>
> --
> Olivier
> http://twitter.com/ogrisel - http://github.com/ogrisel

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: stanbol-trunk-1.6 » Apache Stanbol Enhancer Integration Tests #64

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi again

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <rw...@apache.org>.
Hi

The reason for that was, that the Entityhub was not initialized
correctly (at least the RESTful services of the ReferencedSiteManager
was not available). However I was not able to reproduce the problem
and also Jenkins is stable again without any changes.

There are loggings, that the ClerezzaYard could not start because of a
missing dependency. This was caused by the code cleanup I performed on
Thursday however this was not the cause because the ClerezzaYard is
not used by the current configuration. I corrected that already and
will commit it later today.

I also validated that the Entityhub initializes correctly without
internet connectivity. There may be problems when the Enhancer calls
the ReferencedSiteEntityTaggingEnhancementEngine for dbPedia because
this Engine is not yet marked with OfflineMode. However in the given
case the initialization of the Entityhub failed therefore this can
also not be the reason.

Is it possible to make the loggings of the sling launcher used for the
integration tests available? I was not able to find it on the web
interface. This would be the only possibility to understand what
happened in that specific case.

best
Rupert Westenthaler

Jenkins build is back to stable : stanbol-trunk-1.6 » Apache Stanbol Enhancer Integration Tests #65

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/stanbol-trunk-1.6/org.apache.stanbol$org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.integration-tests/65/>