Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ni...@gmail.com on 2012/03/08 02:58:05 UTC

RE:

Hi Gayan,

-original message-
From: Gayan Dhanushka <ga...@gmail.com>
Date: 07/03/2012 11:50 pm

Hi,

I'am new to tuscany and I need to download the code from svn repository to
eclipse. What kind of a project do I need to create in Eclipse to cater
this project?

Please checkout the code from SVN , build it using maven and run 'mvn eclipse:eclipse'! That will create eclipse related project files and then you can import the project into eclipse using 'file -> import'.

Welcome to Apache Tuscany!

 Is it a pure java project or Java EE application?

Regards!

--
*Gayan Dhanushka*
Undergraduate