Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2014/12/19 06:52:26 UTC

How to use font awesome with Tapestry

Hi guys, I'm trying to use font-awesome with tapestry. I'm getting the
following error,

Unable to locate asset
'classpath:META-INF/assets/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot' (the file does
not exist).

I have placed the fonts in the fonts directory within assets, any thoughts
on how to get this to work?

--
George Christman
CEO

Re: How to use font awesome with Tapestry

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
finally got it, thanks guys.

Posted by Cezary Biernacki <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
I have a folder "font-awesome-4.0.3" in resources/META-INF/assets/ and use this in my java pages and components:

@Import(stylesheet = { "font-awesome-4.0.3/css/font-awesome.min.css" })

Geoff

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.