Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Khurrum Nasim <kh...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 14:37:32 UTC

Re: Repackaging the package namespace

Is anyone working on repackaging? If no, can I pick this up?

- KN

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Sorry, I didn't get the chance to take a look your pull request. There is
also a pull request (updating the libthrift version in core) which will
touch quite bunch of files. I am trying to figure out a plan for
accommodate these two changes. I will try to comment on your pull request.

- Sijie

Posted by Khurrum Nasim <kh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Khurrum,