Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by ss宋顺 <so...@Ctrip.com> on 2019/01/07 09:19:07 UTC

Re: [External]Re: Propose to use robot to generate weekly report of Dubbo

This looks really promising! Looking forward to more updates!

Re: Re: [External]Re: Propose to use robot to generate weekly report of Dubbo

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 1:54 PM Frank Zhao <sy...@126.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Thanks, I will run this robot for Dubbo with weekly report function enabled only.
>

> Actually, this robot has many more functions than weekly report, currently, we support label management, auto label and issue translation for i18n concern which need write access of repos. This functions will run on Nacos(https://github.com/alibaba/nacos) and Sentinel(https://github.com/alibaba/sentinel), you can see what it can do later.

They looks promising. Let's use the weekly report feature for a while,
and we can show case to other ASF projects. Hopefully ASF could accept
the robot officially, so that we can use these cool features that
needs write access. :)

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Re: Re: [External]Re: Propose to use robot to generate weekly report of Dubbo

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Frank,

I see the robot is working on Github.
I am thinking that would it be possible to support sending the report
to mailing list as well.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I file one issue [1] to track this.

-Ian.

1. https://github.com/AlibabaDR/Collabobot/issues/7

Posted by Frank Zhao <sy...@126.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Frank,

Posted by Frank Zhao <sy...@126.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:01 AM Frank Zhao <sy...@126.com> wrote:

> As I received all positive feedbacks from both mail list and issue, I assume we can start to use weekly report function of the robot for Dubbo.
>

> And the collaborate robot needs a GitHub account to play as the developer who raises the weekly issues, I propose to create a dubbo-bot to serve all dubbo related repos on GitHub.
>

> WDYT.

+1 to have a dedicate rot to do that. Would you please help to create
that account?

Let's try it out!

Posted by Frank Zhao <sy...@126.com>.

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.