Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by freak182 <em...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 09:10:34 UTC

Re: [Announce] wicketstuff-push ported to use wicket 1.4 jetty 6.1.14

Hello,

I checkout the latest wicket-push in wicketstuff but unfortunately this was
built in 1.4. How can I build for 1.3.x wicket? Because our application is
using 1.3.x and I cannot tell them to migrate to 1.4 since the development
has already started.

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Although we use java 1.5, the wicket version we are gonna use it wicket
1.3.6 ..the problem from the latest branch is the MetaDataKey is now
generified becuase it is built against 1.4. I found out that in 1.3.x branch
has same wicket-push codebase but the metadatakey is not using generics. i
just replace the files that contains metadatakey class that use generics. :)

And i tested and it work. ;))

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.