Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/28 20:54:42 UTC

Error on new build Administration menu

I am using a new build 4.0.4 87a0a5b and even tried  revision 3b2e8fc
and anytime you click on an object in the Administration menu it is
throwing you to the Internal Error page.  Attached is the log from the
OM server.

I am now starting to walk back versions to find one that works again
that fixed my recent JIRA

Re: Error on new build Administration menu

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
According to logs you have replaced Application.properties.xml file, are
you?

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)