Posted to users@camel.apache.org by aravind r <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/21 02:09:02 UTC

Unit testing camel routes with Spring Security

Hi All,

Is there any test(in GitHub or tutorial) that i can refer to test the
routes with various USER Roles. I couldn't find any test online using
the producer template injecting various roles.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Aravind

Re: Unit testing camel routes with Spring Security

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean using camel-spring-security? If so a good idea is to check
the source code how it tests itself:
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components/camel-spring-security

--
Claus Ibsen