Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Larry Starr <la...@fullcompass.com> on 2005/11/11 15:48:11 UTC

Remove Address from Whitelist - question

I am running Spamassassin version 2.60 on a Redhat 8.0 mail server.

I have a couple of addresses that I would like to remove from the AWL but when
I have tried:
	spamassassin --remove-addr-from-whitelist=addr

The process appears to run forever, with no effect.  Well, almost no effect, I
can see that it locks the AWL database, but have let it churn for over 20
minutes with no results.

Am I missing something?

Thank you,
--
Larry G. Starr - larrys@fullcompass.com or starrl@globaldialog.com
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.