Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Mark Kennedy <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/17 23:47:15 UTC

DataMapper Development Guide has the wrong link?

Hey all:

I'm researching iBatis and was looking for the DataMapper Developer Guide
here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/dotnet/datamapper/index.html

but that link actually contains the DAO developer guide.

Can that link be fixed, or is there any other way to get the DataMapper
developer guide?

Thanks!

Mark Kennedy

Re: DataMapper Development Guide has the wrong link?

Posted by Mark Kennedy <ma...@gmail.com>.
Nice, thanks!

Posted by "Mcconnell, Mark" <Ma...@qg.com>.

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.