Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by "drsla@tiscali.it" <dr...@tiscali.it> on 2006/06/25 22:43:31 UTC

Graffito status

Hi list!
I have to develop a simple Document Management application:
-role user only views files
-role manager also uploads and deletes files
-role adimn also creates folders

At the moment is there in Graffito a portlet/set of portlets/service
doing a similar job? It is stable for a production project?
Or, waiting for Graffito, it's better to develop my simple application
with e.g. Jackrabbit (or other similar products)?
I am developing with Spring, and my portal is Js2 (by the way: great
job!!!).
Thank you in advance for any help, regards,

Marco

Milioni di oggetti, impossibile non trovare quello che cerchi.
Dallo spillo all'elefante, non ti stupire.
Sei su eBay!

http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/724-7199-4110-179?id=2

Re: Graffito status

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes it is possible. See the "Browser" portlet application. This a demo
application but it is possible to customize it quickly.
In this application you can upload, edit html pages et simple text. The
permission setting should work but the GUI is not pretty good.

Let me know if you need more help.
Christophe

--
Best regards,