Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jesse Stockall <st...@magma.ca> on 2003/05/06 21:29:54 UTC

RE: cvs problem - characters around the executable andargumentsarenot part of command

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 15:14, Melissa Marquis wrote:
> Also,  when I run ant with verbose to see what is going on in either scenario (with cvs-login target and without), I see:
>
> [cvs] Executing 'cvs' with arguments:
> [cvs] '-d:pserver:mmarquis@dcvshost1:/home/empcvs'
> [cvs] 'update'
> [cvs] '-P'
> [cvs]
> [cvs] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
> [cvs] not part of the command.

That's Ant telling you exactly what it is using as it's command line.

If you run 'cvs -d:pserver:mmarquis@dcvshost1:/home/empcvs update -P'
from the command line, with out logging in first, does it work?

Does your ~/.cvspass contain an entry for dcvshost1?

Does it help if you specify 'passfile=c:\Home\PersonalFolders\M
Marquis\.cvspass' in your <cvs> target

--
Jesse Stockall <st...@magma.ca>