Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2004/12/04 16:40:56 UTC

Re: Bug #31228

Geoffrey Young wrote:
>>>So, uhh, ping?  Any comments other than "i'm iffy" and "is there any
>>>reason not to add it"?
>>

>>+1 (concept; implementation not verified)
>

> here too.  is this the most recent patch:
>
>   http://issues.eu.apache.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=12746
>
> ?
>
> if so, I'll try and review the implementation early next week and, save any
> objections, commit it to 2.1 if it looks ok to everyone.

Just a reminder to make sure this doesn't fall off the radar ;-)

-garrett

Re: Bug #31228

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
> Just a reminder to make sure this doesn't fall off the radar ;-)

yeah, sorry about that.  call it day job encroachment :)

here's a patch against current HEAD (trunk?).  I'll give it a day or two to
marinate and commit before the week is out if there are no complaints.
fwiw, the perl-framework tests look ok, and I've double-checked the slot
accounting.

--Geoff