Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Kim Rydhof Thor Hansen <ki...@rthansen.dk> on 2014/01/28 09:52:36 UTC

Fwd: "filename format is invalid, should start with artifactId as stated in path" ?

Hi Archiva list

This is a resend, it seems my first mail from last week was lost.

I am trying to configure Apache Archiva 1.3.6 as a proxy, but it will
not cache the file:
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/earldouglas/xsbt-web-plugin_2.10_0.13/0.6.0/xsbt-web-plugin-0.6.0.pom

My path to the file seems to be:
  http://myserver/archiva/repository/internal/com/earldouglas/xsbt-web-plugin_2.10_0.13/0.6.0/xsbt-web-plugin-0.6.0.pom

But it replies with the error:
==============
Problem accessing
/archiva/repository/internal/com/earldouglas/xsbt-web-plugin_2.10_0.13/0.6.0/xsbt-web-plugin-0.6.0.pom.
Reason:
    Invalid path to Artifact: filename format is invalid, should start
with artifactId as stated in path.
==============

What should I change in the config?

Kim Rydhof Thor Hansen
Vadgårdsvej 3, 2. tv.
2860 Søborg
Phone: +45 3091 2437

Re: "filename format is invalid, should start with artifactId as stated in path" ?

Posted by Kim Rydhof Thor Hansen <ki...@rthansen.dk>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> Quick response.
> Sounds like an issue with this format.
> Usually the coordinate are
>
> ${groupId}/${artifactId}/${version}/${artifactId}-${version}.*
>
> but here the ${artifactId} is not in the last part.

I don't know if this is an issue caused buy Scala, Ivy or sbt as I am
pretty new to this entire Maven universe, but it looks like it is
somehow caused by Scala packages. In the example I showed 2.10 is the
scala version and 0.13 is the sbt version.

You can finde more examples of similar packages at e.g.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/earldouglas/ and
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/liftweb/.

> Can you record an issue? I don't yet how to fix that (need more investigations)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1800

If you have a suggestion for a workaround let me know.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Quick response.

--
Olivier Lamy