Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/01 22:47:00 UTC

Re: Ask for review on Storm 2.0.0 items

Alexandre,

The origin plan for Storm 2.0.0 was merging JStorm as you've said, but the
progress was slow while porting Clojure code to Java, and Alibaba
developers got back to their JStorm development. So we have tasks to port
Clojure to Java which is what Storm community itself wants, but no more. We
filed issues introducing JStorm's features but unfortunately no one is
working on that.

Instead, we are shipping our own improvements in Storm 2.0.0. Here's short
summary to Storm 2.0.0 so please refer the link if you didn't see it.

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/storm-user/201712.mbox/%3CCAF5108j0iGxH7QdZKz81uxCTykQZZfNwpagEV_hYYhT8xmxYUg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 12월 31일 (일) 오전 11:42, Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, with one correction: windowed processing has been already existed on
Storm 1.0.0, so that's not a new feature.
http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.1.1/Windowing.html

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2018년 1월 2일 (화) 오후 8:27, Alexandre Vermeerbergen <av...@gmail.com>님이
작성: