Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alok Jindal <al...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/02/04 16:26:07 UTC

Re: Maven2: Error packaging the ear

hi

I'm still not able to solve the issue. Could you please tell me clearly what
could be the real issue and how to exactly solve it.

Thanks and regards
Alok

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I looked up this error message online and it seems like com.trend.iwss
is some anti-virus software, so I think perhaps some Jars from their
software ended up in the classpath and got injected somehow into his
Maven build. Or the anti-virus software saw the Maven build happening
and somehow stepped in to see what was going on, make sure there were
no viruses working, etc.

I would disable the antivirus, make sure your path and classpath are
empty, and try the build again.

Or, as Stéphane suggested, you're using a forked EAR plugin and really
shouldn't be bothering us with these problems. (This means your EAR
plugin has been modified by someone, and is not an official Maven EAR
plugin.)

Do you have another computer around that you could try this on, to see
if the results are different?

Wayne