Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by seng kim khong <kh...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/02 12:06:28 UTC

Problem with AjaxEventSubmit (direct = true)

Hi All,

I would like to ask that does anybody have experienced in use
tacos:AjaxEventSubmit with direct=true sucessfully.

Below is my page specification

    <component id="companyChangeEvent" type="tacos:AjaxEventSubmit" >
      <binding name="action" value="listener:companyChangeEvent" />
      <binding name="updateComponents" value="ognl:{'branchArea',
'departmentArea', 'locationArea'}" />
      <binding name="direct" value="ognl:true" />
 </component>

But however when I trigger companyChangeEvent the page still go through
whole rewind and reder process instead of the companyChangeEvent() method
being trigerred.

Please kindly to inorm me if your guys got any idea.

Thank you! Cheers!

Khong Seng Kin