Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@sapient.com> on 2002/03/19 09:21:57 UTC

FW: Problem with Asian Characters in XML File

Re: FW: Problem with Asian Characters in XML File

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
Amit Jain wrote:
> When the same string is put in the HTML file directly (not fatched
> from XML file), it works fine.
>
> Can anybody explain me this behavour and the posible solution?
>
> I am using UTF-8 encoding.

I would need to see a small sample document. Be sure to include
it as an attachment so that the binary file is preserved --
pasting text into your email response shows very little of the
real problem when it comes to encodings.

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org