Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "marco.delato" <ma...@primeur.com> on 2013/05/14 11:10:46 UTC

Camel MSMQ Component in 2013

Hi all,
I need to integrate an ActiveMQ with a MSMQ broker and I'd like to use
Camel.
I saw that there was a Camel MSMQ component but probably it has been
dismissed.
Are you going to support it again in 2013?
Any suggestion to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance,
Marco Delato

Re: Camel MSMQ Component in 2013

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
The old MSMQ component just use a wrapped API to talk to the MSMQ.
If you are still want to use, you can just pick up the code to do some test, and give some feed back to community.
That is how the open source project grows :)

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat