Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Dukaczewski <m....@tu-bs.de> on 2014/01/13 11:30:49 UTC

Re: Loving the eclipse-tapestry5-plugin

Maybe a special configuration for the plugin is not necessary. It would
probably be enough to read the .classpath file to use the classpath of
the eclipse project?

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael!

it would be better if you create a github issue so we could discuss your
use case there and maybe work out some solution:
https://github.com/anjlab/eclipse-tapestry5-plugin/issues

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Michael Dukaczewski <m.dukaczewski@tu-bs.de

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team