Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Arkady Kasianski <Ar...@Amdocs.com> on 2006/09/26 19:28:41 UTC

JAX-WS

Are there plans to support JAX-WS in Axis 2 ? If yes, when it will be
available ?

Re: JAX-WS

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
Arkady,

Yes, we are working on support for JAX-WS 2.0 for Axis2.

As for a schedule, we don't yet have a timeline for when this will be
available.  The first step would be to make this available as an
"experimental" feature in a post Axis2 1.1 release.

Regards,

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com